Installation of the Revo-Rack
Installation is quick and simple, but some rules must be followed to ensure your Revo-Rack is secure.
- Ensure the boot/deck lid is clean and free from dust and dirt.
- Wipe both the boot/deck lid and rubber base of the vacuum cups with a damp cloth. Both surfaces must be wet
- Leave the vacuum cup lose on the frame so they can rotate secure all three to the boot/deck lid then tighten
- Monitor the bands regularly if the red line appears you must re pump
- Do not use the Revo-Rack if you cannot secure all three vacuum cups
You can download the full Revo-Rack Installation instructions here