Challenge Convention : Find New Solutions
We Think Differently
Precision Manufacture From Aerospace Materials
Conceived, designed and engineered for modern convertibles with small panel gaps
No Clamps, No Bolts, No Paint Damage
Fitted to your 124 Abarth Spider's boot lid in less than 30 seconds
Made in the UK's motorsport valley
Fiat 124 Abarth Spider Luggage Rack :
Revo-Rack Black £229.95 / $319 / €275
Revo-Rack PA £269.95 / $385 / 320 €
Revo rack is a completely new type of Fiat 124 Abarth Spider luggage rack that virtually eliminates the risk of paint damage, caused by steel clamps or straps on the boot/trunk lid edge its universal design also allows it to fit any boot lid that takes the foot print of the rack, irrespective of size or shape. We make two models of Revo-Rack with the same frame and same materials just different finishing the black model is powder coated and the PA is hand polished and the anodised to prevent oxidation, this results in a deep shine.
With the Revo-Rack car boot rack no metal touches your Fiat only soft rubber vacuum cups these use the pressure of the atmosphere to secure the rack to your cars boot or trunk. These won't mark or damage the matt black paintwork on the boot/trunk lid. Please read what our customers think of Revo-Rack here
Why a Revo-Rack Fiat 124 Abarth Spider Luggage Rack ?
- No bolts
- No Clamps
- No drilling
- No paint damage
- Fitted without tools ( just your finger )
- Designed and engineered for the Fiat 124 Abarth Spider as it has a 3-4mm panel gap, paint damage with a conventional rack is almost guaranteed.
- Revo-Racks load carrying capacity has been rated at 20kg / 45Ibs by TUV Italy
- Revo-Rack has been independently tested by TUV Italy. Along with braking and speed tests to a loaded rack they applied a 645N force. A lifting force of around 65kg/145lbs for 10 minutes to a Revo-Rack with a 25kg load on it the rack stayed secure and did not bend or deform . If attached properly Revo-Rack is as secure if not more secure than a traditional clamp rack.
- Attaches the matt black paint on the Abarth Spider - no marks / no damage
- Fitted and removed in under a minute ( see video below )
- Not immediately obvious how to release the rack from the boot/trunk lid - Impossible to pull off therefore theft is difficult.
- If you do stop for a prolonged period and are concerned about your luggage we suggest you remove the rack and luggage and place it inside your car, a 30 second task.
- Supplied with luggage straps and storage bag
The Rack Frame :
This Fiat 124 Abarth Spider Luggage Rack is manufactured from 25mm/ 1" 6063-T5 tubing this is an aluminium and magnesium alloy ( it will never rust ) As a result the rack frame weighs only 1.672kg / 3.6lb perfect for todays aluminium and composite boot/trunk lids. The cross bars are machine welded in place to ensure consistency, the rack is powder coated black. The rack measures 900x420mm / 36"x17"
The Supports :
The rack is secured to your Fiat's boot/trunk/deck lid using three 120mm/5" vacuum cups, rated by the manufacturer as capable of holding an 18kg/40lb load each.
Vacuum cups employ the force of atmospheric pressure to grip a surface: When a vacuum exists between the cup and the surface on which it is attached, the weight of Earth's atmosphere holds the cup in place with incredible force. Unlike suction cups that produce a vacuum as they pull away from the surface, Revo-Racks vacuum cups use a hand-actuated pump to efficiently remove air from between the rubber pad and the attaching surface thus creating a much more reliable hold. Because the full face of the pad is brought into contact with the boot/trunk lid, distortion is reduced, allowing the cup to be used with very little risk of damage.
The Revo-Racks vacuum cup's pump feature a plunger with a red line, which serves as a vacuum indicator. This safety device is still acknowledged as one of the most reliable warning systems available. A few strokes of the plunger evacuate the vacuum pad, causing it to seal securely to the attaching surface. When the cup is attached completely, the plunger stops moving and the red line is hidden within the pump. A visible red line indicates if air has leaked back into the pad, making vacuum insufficient to use the cup. However, if the red line becomes visible while the cup is in use, a check valve allows the user to re pump the cup without losing the remaining vacuum.
Lifting on the release tab near the edge of the pad allows air to refill the evacuated space, so that the vacuum cup detaches completely. The racks sits 7.5cm / 3" off the boot/trunk lid
Fiat 124 Abarth Spider Luggage Rack; Fitted in 30 seconds
Revo-Rack Fiat 124 Abarth Spider Luggage Rack ; Secure, Stable, Safe